5 Day Serengeti Wildebeast Migration Budget Safari
Experience two Wonders of the World! This itinerary combines the high drama of the 2020 Wildebeest Migration on the majestic plains of the Serengeti with the majesty of the World Heritage listed Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
On your five day Wildebeest Migration safari you’ll track the movements of the vast herd while also visiting three of Tanzania’s most famous national parks. You’ll start in either Tarangire National Park or Lake Manyara National Park before spending three days in the Serengeti National Park following the movements of the Wildebeest Migration. You’ll then finish your drive in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
There’s no better way to see the 2020 Wildebeest Migration in action and see the amazing parks that have made Tanzania so famous.
- All meals on safari
- All Park entrance fees to the mentioned national parks
- Services of professional English speaking driver guides
- Game drives and transportation in our custom made 4 x 4 Land cruiser
- Camping equipment if applicable (tents mattresses sleeping bags pillows table and chairs)
- All game viewing activities specified
- Water and hot drink (coffee and tea) during safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Free mineral water in the vehicle during the tour
- AMREF emergency evacuation insurance
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas
- Any sightseeing, excursions and optional activities other than those specified
- Anything else not mentioned above
- Drinks / alcoholic drinks
- Additional meals
- Activities not part of the described program
- International travel insurance
- Items of personal nature / laundry / souvenirs