6 days Sipi Falls, North East Karamoja and Kidepo National Park
From its source in Lake Victoria, the Nile crosses the Rift Valleý, which gives Uganda its different and unique habitats. Uganda’s beauty, natural wonders and biodiversity have impressed many generations of travelers.
Visitors keep coming to Uganda for their warm people and pleasant climate. Uganda’s biggest attractions include the endangered mountain gorillas, chimpanzees and over 1,000 bird species. Uganda’s different habitats have delighted wildlife watchers and season-dependent Africa visitors for many years.
Hikers and mountaineers have gathered in the Rwenzori Mountains just like in the Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, where 3 of the highest mountains are located.
- All accommodation on Half Board (HB), Full Board (FB) or Bed and Breakfast (B&B) basis as quoted in the text
- Safari jeep and fuel
- English speaking tourist guide
- 1 cultural visit and night with the warriors in Karamoja
- 2 game drives in Kidpo Nationa Park
- Entrance fees to the national parks
- Free mineral water in the vehicle during the tour
- AMREF emergency evacuation insurance
- Visa fees
- Drinks / alcoholic drinks
- Additional meals
- Activities not part of the described programme
- International travel insurance