We are looking for Safari Planer and Marketing Assistant
Elephant crossing the road in front of Manya Africa Tours vehicle
Do you love to plan safaris and give visitors the time of their life? Do you understand what tourists need and would like to experience on a tour? Do you love to promote Uganda and East Africa as a tourist destination?
Company: Manya Africa Tours
Position: Safari Planer and Marketing Assistant
Qualification; DEGREE IN TOURISM related studies
EXPERIENCE: 2 years, if possible in the same job
Knowledge of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and Congo.
- Must be good in preparation of Itineraries and ready to confirm the trips.
- Must be familiar with activities of all above countries.
- be able to work independently or in a team, very good interpersonal skills
- must be a hard worker
- must deliver work on time by answering inquiries
- must be ready to work under pressure
- good English grammar and must have excellent writing and oral communication skills
- excellent skills in Excel, word, G mail, creative writing on social media
- be able to identify the needs of the company and be able to market the company products and services both online and physically
- German language would be a perfect add on for our team
If you feel that you are the right candidate for us please send us your cv with a cover letter about why we should hire you and what are your special skills to email@example.com.